We have highly qualified professionals who can design and fabricate supportive medical devices and measure and fit patients for them.
The megaafya polyclinic Orthotists and prosthetists specialists do the following:
- Evaluate and interview patients to determine their needs.
- Take measurements or impressions of the part of a patient’s body that will be fitted with a brace or artificial limb.
- Design and fabricate orthopedic and prosthetic devices based on physicians’ prescriptions.
- Select materials to be used for the orthotic or prosthetic device.
- Instruct patients on how to use and care for their devices.
- Adjust, repair, or replace the prosthetic and orthotic device.
- Document care in patient’s records, and we keep following you till you are entirely dependent.
- These devices include artificial limbs (arms, hands, legs, and feet), braces, and other medical or surgical instruments.
|Monday – Friday||8.00 – 18.00|
|Saturday||9.00 – 17.00|
|Sunday||9.00 – 15.00|
- Address PO Box 16122 Collins Street West Victoria 8007 Australia
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 888-123-4567 / 888-321-7654